Thursday, August 2, 2007

I have been tagged

Lori tagged me with this meme. Here is goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Chasing my 2 year old Dayton around.
2. Doing many home improvements on our first house.
3. Teaching scrapbooking classes.
4. Collecting Longaberger baskets, all of my friends were selling them at the time.
5. Trying to have another baby! Sorry, but it is the truth!

5 favortie snack foods:
1. Ice cream.
2. chocolate!
3. Wasa crackers and Kuhana cheese
4. Chips and Wild Mild Salsa
5. fresh fruit already cut up, I hate cutting it up!

5 songs I know all of the lyrics to:
I know lots of songs, I love to sing especially Karoke with my family and in the shower, car etc...so that being said here are a few.
1. Several songs by Shania Twain, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Jodee Messina, Wynonna
2. A Whole New World, our wedding song
3. Oh Holy Night, my favorite Christmas carol
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
5. Lots of oldies songs, I love oldies too!

5 things I would do with a million dollars: ok, first off a disclaimer that I would not be a rich millionaire, I have too much compassion for people and would probably give to every charity that I could. This is my personal list.
1. Invest
2. Give to my family
3. Give to the police memorial funds
4. Hire a personal organizer to completely organize every aspect of my life!
5. Take a much needed get away to a private island with my hubby and only my hubby ( ok, a personal chef too, we have to eat and who wants to cook!)

5 Bad Habits
1. Eating ice, I don't know why but lately I am doing this all of the time, I know my dentist would not be happy.
2. Neat freak, I like to have everthing in its place, this is almost impossible so I end up spending too much time working on this.
3. Buying magazines
4. Going to bed too late now that Mark is working nights, I just can't bring myself to head upstairs until after midnight.
5. taking too many pictures

5 things I like to do:
1. Take too many pictures, ha ha!
2. Spend quality time with my family, that means not shopping together!
3. Decorate and rearrange my furniture
4. Shop at my favorite little places especially if I have a good friend along.
5. Anything with water, the ocean, lakes, pools etc. I love to be in the sunshine!

5 things I would never wear again:
1. My size 3 wedding dress for obvious reasons.
2. Any of the 9 bridesmaids dresses that I have been blessed to wear.
3. leg warmers
4. running tights
5. purple nikes, purple eye shadow, jordache jeans, and loves baby soft perfume all at the same time!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Funny list Leslie, I enjoyed reading that! We have a lot in common, but you probably knew that! I'm gonna come up, we'll go Christmas shopping, sing along to "O Holy Night" (my fav too) in the car, stop and grab a few magazines before heading home to rearrange your furniture and organize some of your stuff! Sounds like a great time, heh?
Thanks for your comment and I hope your garden is all coming together!

Danielle Moss said...

Leslie,

I know I didn't do too much to your blog, but hopefully you will like this.

I am going to buy photoshop elements. Hopefully I'll learn how to make headers, and if so I'd be happy to make one for you using some of those other decorative elements that you had on photobucket.

I hope I can learn how! If you don't like anything (border color, etc...) let me know. Don't feel badly asking me to change anything--it just takes a second.

And I can't figure out how to get rid of the brown line under the blog title. It just happened to disappear on my blog. I'll try and figure out how!

Danielle