Thursday, March 19, 2009

Week In Review

We have had a busy week so I thought I would just do the week in review through photos. Dayton started outdoor baseball practice this week as well, but I didn't have any pictures of that. We also took mom out looking at new cars, she is in need of a new one, we had fun shopping with her. Myah is showing off her very own library card!

We took a walk to visit Indie in her new barn behind our house. I think we will be making many trips to the barn.

St. Patricks Day at ABC/123, nice hat huh!

Enjoying our first 67 degree day! Yippee!

We took a special visit up north to visit Great Grandpa.

Myah and Dayton by the creek that runs through Grandpa's backyard.

Myah making a "D" with cheerios at her class.


Dad's Harley left mom and dad's for the last time. My sister and her husband are now the proud owners. An eagle was flying overhead watching all that was taking place.

We went to watch Dayton's buddy Brandon play hockey, he is an 8th grader and plays goalie for the high school JV team. He is pretty darn good!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Leslie, I don't think I've commented in awhile! I think of you all the time and I hope you are doing well. I saw the video of Chris riding your dads Harley, it was touching. Yea for warmer weather too, finally!
Love the picture with Myah's first library card. We just had a new library open right up the road from us and I need to get the boys cards too!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Love all the pics. I too saw the video..you guys are the warmest, most touching family.

Hugs!!

Vicki said...

Les, I got goosebumps when I saw the picture of your Dad's Harley... and then when I read that Mel and Chris own it I was so happy!!!!