Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dayton's Last Basketball Game

This is not the best quality picture but it is the first one of our family without Dad taken after D's game. Still doesn't seem real.

On Saturday my family came down for Dayton's last basketball game. He was so excited to have family come and watch him. The season started the weekend that my Dad passed away so we have missed a few games and practices but it was good for him and us to have something to keep us social during these long winter months. We love seeing all of our friends each week. My mom, sister and her family came down so I made dinner for all of them afterwards. It was the first time that my family has been down to my house minus my Dad. It was sad I will admit, he would have loved to watch Dayton play. There have been alot of firsts and I know this is only the beginning.

Next on the calendar is baseball, we have our first outdoor practice next week, can you say brrrrrr! And Miss Myah is now signed up for an instructional soccer team. She is very excited!

No comments: