Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank you Mr. Meijer!

To Mr. Meijer,
Thank you so much for bringing back Sandy the Horse. You see the last few weeks I have been so sad when we go grocery shopping because you took out all of the old Sandy horses just like the ones that mommy rode when she was little and was grocery shopping with her mommy. Mommy is nostalgic that way and was sad too, besides it only costs 1 penny to keep me happy for a whole minute. I was so excited the other day when mommy and I were checking out and I noticed a bright shiny new Sandy, I even stood in line like a good girl waiting for my turn because you only brought back ONE Sandy Horse to replace the 3 that used to be there. But that is ok, I would rather have one very shiny new and improved Sandy than none. It was my lucky day too because the cashier even gave me an extra penny so that I could ride twice! Mommy was so happy that she pulled her camera out of her purse and took this picture of me. See, I am very happy! And it really helps keep my mind off of all of the candy at the checkouts, you know how tempting that can be to a sweet toothed girl like me. Thank you very much for remembering us little people, because of Sandy, I promise to be a good shopper for mommy again. Love, Myah
P.S. Please tell that lady at the checkout to keep the free pennies coming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks all to comfy on the horse. Just wait until she askes for a real horse!! She is a cutie!
Tina