Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Christmas


Lots of fun with family

Dad got lots of hugs that day, this one was from Aunt Mary.

Little Alaina's first family Christmas



Cousin Bryan came with his lady friend Nancy and Jordan.





Kortney and her new beau Kirk



Dayton and Grandpa



Myah and Aunt Katie



Jed and Sammi, sibling love


Grandma's birthday is on Dec. 6th so we celebrated her birthday as well as had our extended family Christmas at Mom and Dad's.


Grandma loved her new hat and coat!

So did Uncle Les!

Melanie and Chloe


We had our Christmas with my mom's family on Dec. 13th up north at my parents. Mom was so excited to finally have everyone up there. Sadly, my Dad's bad news came just two days prior, we weren't sure if we were up for it but in the end it was just what we needed, to be surrounded by our loved ones and share a very special day together. There was a foot of snow on the ground and the house was warm and cozy, we made some great memories. I love my family, they are the world to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could of been there for more reasons than one! I miss all of you and you are all in my heart and prayers!
Penny Sue