Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Sorry for the long post! I wanted my parents to see these pictures, my goal for the New Year was to clean my computer of all pictures, back them up on cd and load them onto Shutt*erfly, so before I delete them I wanted them on here.
My Blessings

Melanie painted Dad a beautiful oil painting of our family's old hunting cabin, it brought him to tears.

Dad bought mom the "fall" bead for her Troll Be*d bracelet. They love fall, they were married in the fall and Dad's birthday is in the fall.
The Grandkids ready to open presents!

Dad has always made venison tenderloin for Christmas, this year he taught Chris the ropes and supervised. We still make it in the same electric skillet that my parents got as a wedding gift 42 years ago! Things were built to last back then!

Over at Mark's mom's house the kids opened handmade pillow cases by Grandma and gifts of money.

Myah loved her pillowcase.


No comments: