Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

The look of determination!
Happy Father's Day to Mark!

Sarah and Myah checking out the drinking fountain
Dayton relaxing before his game, tough job!
Myah loves the sand!

You didn't really think I would forget did you? We were just out of town at a baseball tournament this weekend. We were in Holland and it is just so beautiful over on that side of the state. The weather has been so iffy around here lately, but somehow we ended up with two beautiful days. We were so excited that Sarah and her family were able to spend time with us, we were in their neck of the woods. They came to Dayton's game and then came back to the hotel to swim with us. We went to the Holland State Park on Sunday morning before we had to be at the game and enjoyed walking on the shores of Lake Michigan and the pier by the lighthouse. I wish that I had taken my good camera with me but these will have to do! It was a nice weekend and I am glad that Mark was off and we could spend the day with him. He is a no fuss kind of guy and being at a baseball game watching his son play was a perfect way to spend the day. Happy Father's Day to my own Dad as well! I did call him on the way home! Miss you Dad!

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Can't wait to see pics of your amazing weekend!!

Melanie said...

LOVE Big D's beach ensemble! :D Looks like a beautiful weekend in a beautiful place for my favorite family!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the picture of Dayton!! He is such a ham!

DiJo said...

Hi!
Just checking in on your wonderful family!!!
Happy Summer!
Diana

Erin said...

You guys do so many fun things! What a cute family you have.