Friday, December 21, 2007

Please keep them in your prayers...

My friend Lisa and her husband Don could really use your prayers right now. Don was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and had surgery last week to remove a lobe of his lung. He is a big strong police officer but this is causing him much pain. I just read Lisa's entry for today and she sounds just heart broken, his lung keeps collapsing and it is very painful, when it reinflates it is also very painful. They were hoping that today he might be coming home from the hospital, his surgery was a week ago Wednesday. Please pray that he may be able to come home in time for Christmas so he can spend it with his 3 little girls. Their oldest daughter Marissa is in many of Dayton's classes. My heart breaks for this beautiful family. I saw her the night before his surgery at the Band concert and she said they need many prayers. So please say a special one for them.

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Leslie,

I am praying right now! My grandmother had lung cancer and it is so difficult.

Kim

Football and Fried Rice said...

Of course. May he be healed soon & home for Christmas with his family!