Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Myah's Dance Recital

Our "Little Red Rappin' Hood" with her trophy
Showing off all of her treasures.

It was so hard to put makeup on her!

The star posing with us!
Her favorite teacher BriGrandma, Aunt Mel, Chloe and Annabelle came to cheer her on.

It was a busy weekend with Dance and Baseball.Our special neighbors Pam and Linda.
These aren't the greatest pictures I know but they are all that I have!

Dancing in a circle can prove to be tricky!
"My what big eyes you have"

"My what big ears you have"
Myah and her buddy Parker who she calls "Partner", she really thinks his name is Partner.

Getting ready to go on stage.

She was so excited but didn't like the big curtain.

Bravo Myah!

Myah's dance recital was on Saturday, Dayton also had a baseball tournament, luckily we were hosting it so it was local. Sadly, I kind of forgot about Myah's recital after learning of Lon's death, we have been up north and back, we are going back up today for visitation and the funeral tomorrow. So I want to post pictures of her recital to celebrate her special day. She did so good! Friday night was rehearsal and we were able to take video and photos then. These aren't the greatest but they are all that I have. On Saturday she loved getting all of the attention from our family and good friends. Kym and Randy came to rehearsal to watch her and the morning of her recital Randy brought her over a dozen yellow tulips for good luck. She loved her dance instructors especially her student teacher Bri, she loved Myah too! I was so impressed that she remembered her whole routine and didn't cut anyone one off when they run in a circle. She is one of the littlest out there and she looked so cute! Way to go Myah we are so proud of you!

3 comments:

DiJo said...

Oh, your photos and Kim's get me excited for Ruby to start ballet next year!!!! So precious! Myah is so beautiful! I hope you are enjoying your Spring!!!!

Blessings,
Diana

Virginia said...

Way to go Myah! These pictures are so, so cute. Love the "cheesy" smile.

Gin =)

3 Peanuts said...

Oh she is so cute....I am sorry about Lon's death...I need to go read what happened. I will try to catch up with you soon.