Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lon's Passing


Another early morning phone call from my hubby came this morning at 6:45, this time with more bad news. My mother in laws husband Lon had a massive heart attack and died suddenly this morning. We are shocked and saddened. He just turned 71 on Friday and Phyllis' birthday was yesterday. He was a very nice man and will be missed. If you remember they were just married a year and a half ago. Please keep Phyllis and Lon's sons in your prayers as they deal with this sudden tragedy. He was a very active man and this is a complete shock. Rest in peace Lon.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Leslie, your family has been through so much lately. I'll certainly be lifting you up in prayer.

Hope your feeling better and you don't have a set back.

Jodee said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

3 Peanuts said...

Leslie,
I am SO sorry. Your family has been through so much.

Empress' Mom said...

I am so very very sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose a loved one but when they are taken away suddenly... it's even harder. I lost both of my parents unexpectedly. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.

Hugs,
June & Lilli