Monday, April 6, 2009

Lion King, Snow Joke and Go Spartans

Yesterday Myah and I joined my sister and the girls at the Lion King Broadway production. Mel had bought us the tickets for Christmas. It was so beautiful and we had a super nice time. We cracked up when Mel took the girls to the potty during the show and as soon as she got up a huge "heard" of animals came running down the aisles so she had to duck into an aisle and almost into a womans lap. And we also lost our cars in the parking ramp, literally. We were like the last people to find our cars. But we were on the campus of MSU so it was exciting being there! Thanks Mel for the best gift!

Today starts spring break, did you hear me? Spring Break, not winter break and this is what I woke up to 6" of fresh fallen snow! YUK!! I am already having a hard time with not going anywhere warm for the break but pl-ease!
Myah has been wearing her head and wristbands from the final four games since we got it, she puts it on herself so I just had to share her "spirit" wear with all of you! She is really hoping that MSU wins tonight!!













2 comments:

Erin said...

You are a riot Leslie! I am laughing so hard at your account of Mel almost trampled by "wild animals" Honestly, that is sooo funny, and oh how I wish y'all had a photo! Thank you so much for your kind words today. So sweet.

3 Peanuts said...

I too was laughing at the visual of Mel getting trampled by a herd of actors!!!!