Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taylor's Football Game

Taylor is the quarterback,#3.






It was also parents night, here is Taylor with Scott and Lora.

This past season we were not able to watch many of Taylor's football games like we usually do because he had an injured nerve in his thigh for most of the season. But when he finally was able to come back, boy did he! He had a great game and I went down on the field to get some good shots with my telephoto lens, unfortunately once it turned dark I was having a terrible time getting any good shots. The local photographer from the newspaper offered to help give me some hints and even changed the settings for me, he gave me great advice and told me to follow along with him on the field. Mark and our family kept laughing at me as I trailed behind this guy like a little puppy. It was fun being in the endzone though! I was afraid of getting hit, believe me, I would have ducked behind him and his $8,000 camera set up if I had to!! My pictures were a bit dark but I lightened them up in Photosh*p a bit. Taylor had always had red eyes ever since he was a baby, I could not get them to look any better. Oh well, it was fun trying!

No comments: