Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our visit with Sarah

I got this beautiful shot of Sarah before we left.

I know Myah's eyes are closed but it was the best I got, she loved Sarah's two new kitties and carried them around like this the whole time we were there. I am sure they were glad to see her leave!

These two girls are so goofy!

They are really starting to love each other! Finally!
A few weeks ago we went to the west side to visit with Sheri and Sarah for the day. We shopped and played and had a great time, we always say we wish we lived closer. The girls are so similar even though they don't see each other a whole lot. Our little Hubei-bies (pronounced Hu-babies) , we love em! Thanks for a great day girls!



1 comment:

Sheri said...

Love the picture of Sarah. You are amazing that you can get a shot that incredible of an uncooperative little girl. :) I just love the shot of Myah with the kittens -- it could be Sarah manhandling them. I'm so glad we were able to get together. We really need to do it more often. Sarah is already asking when we can go to Myah's house.