Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yucky Shots!

Myah went in for her 2 year checkup today, she is very healthy at 26.4 pounds and 33 inches tall! Her favorite new phrase is "no way" and our Dr. sure heard that enough today! She was pretty cooperative, we have had this particular pediatrician since Dayton was 4 days old, she is so relaxed with us and I think that really helped Myah feel comfortable. She got 3 shots today, she knew they were coming! I had to go in early to have some blood work done for myself so the kids tagged along while the nurse drew my blood, Myah freaked out, she didn't want anyone hurting her mommy, it was so cute seeing Dayton try to comfort her while I am being stuck with a needle! I am a pretty woosy person and I had to laugh when Dayton was comforting her by saying " look Myah, see the pretty red color" I told him to change the subject! She freaked out worse with my needle than she did with hers. After her shots she screamed a bit but I told her she could have a sucker and that was all it took, she started saying "sucker, sucker, sucker" and there were no more tears. So cute. Good news Myah, no more shots until you are 4!!!!

No comments: