Monday, June 11, 2007

The Talented Aunt Melanie Strikes Again!




Many of you know how my little sister Melanie just oozes with creativity. I have always told everyone that I left the creativity genes in the womb for her to have, I am the organized one. I have come to the conclusion that she can do anything! She is an awesome interior decorator and has worked for Ethan Allen and Rainbow Interiors before opening her own storefront a few years back. She is also a wonderful floral designer, she has created the most beautiful weddings that I have ever seen. She also happens to be a great cook! She is Martha Stewarts long lost daughter, seriously! I loved helping her in her gorgeous store and also learned more than I ever wanted to know about flowers from her while working on weddings with her. I will have to dig up some photos of the weddings that she has done so you can see what I mean. She has kind of stepped back from all of it now since she adopted her two adorable daughters almost 3 years ago. She has found her hobby to be scrapbooking lately, of course putting her creative spins on her work. I thought I would share a few pictures of the sweet book she made me for Mother's Day, the thoughtful frame she made for Myah's baptism and also the little book she made Myah for her birthday. We have been approached about me taking pictures for families needing pictures for their adoption papers and Melanie creating the portfolios needed in domestic adoptions, hers was beautiful by the way. If you know anyone interested please contact me.

1 comment:

Lori said...

These are so pretty!! I love doing scrap booking too!