Monday, June 14, 2010

Myah's Dance Recital


 I am way behind on journalling on here!  I will try to get caught up eventually!  Myah had her dance recital on May 14th. She did such a great job, we were so proud of her, we even tried to wave at her afterwards to get her attention before the curtain closed and she rolled her eyes and just shook her head at us like we were embarrassing her, everyone laughed!  She danced to Teddy Bear USA this year, the girls all wore red, white a blue tutus, it was really cute.  I love dressing her up!  She actually had her first tball game right afterwards so we had to leave a bit early in order to get her there on time.  I will post about that next! Here are a few images from our tiny dancer and by the way we are playing one of her favorite songs on here in her honor!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

She is too adorable for words in her little costume! Looks like she had a great time on stage, too. So the eye rolling has started. I don't have to endure that for a while but I hear once it starts it doesn't stop until they're around 20, sorry, lol.
Gin =)