Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mark and Myah




Today is probably the most crazy day that I have had in quite a while but I just had to wish Mark and Myah a very happy birthday, yesterday was Mark's and today is Myah's 5th! Unfortunately, Mark and I will be up at the hospital with Dayton while he gets his surgery today at 3:15 and Myah is spending her big day with our neighbors Ken and Pam. We will have to celebrate later. Last night my mom arrived to help me out and ended up in the hospital staying over night for breathing problems from her ashtma. She is getting discharged in a bit and will meet us at the other hospital for D's surgery. Please lift our family up in prayer, we sure need it, is has been a long weekend waiting in pain for Dayton. We are exhausted but hoping that after today he will have some relief. It was surely a Memorial Weekend! One that we will never forget!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

Prayers are with your family today. Happy Birthday to Mark and Myah!

ww said...

Happy Birthday to Mark and Myah! Today is my daughter's birthday too. Praying for your family and speedy recoveries, Wendy

Virginia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about
Dayton's injury. Hope he mends quickly and more comfortably.

Happy Birthday to Mark and sweet Myah! I can't believe she's turning 5!! She is still such a little beauty.

Gin =)

Erin said...

I just returned after being away from your blog. I am so sorry for Dayton. Just miserable. I am relieved that he will be OK--- Melanie's blog gave me a fright, I will admit. Praying that he will be comforted and have relief from such awful pain. Hang on you guys!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday to Myah and MArk!!!! I am SO sorry about Dayton!!!!! I broke my tibia and fibula when I was exactly his age (but in the winter/spring) and I got my cast off in summer. It was AWFUL. I feel horrible for him. Sending some special prayers your way.

Love,
Kim