Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun

***Picture overload alert!**** Sorry for the crummy quality on some of these, they were taken with my little camera. The family on the 4th on mom and dad's boat, "No One Left Behind"!

Mark with Kurt going 4 wheelin!

Myah with Brielle and Zach go cartin'


Mom and Grandma on the pontoon

Myah wanting to take the Mule out by herself!

Summer is not summer without smores'

The Smith visit!

Love this picture of Myah with Great Grandma

The Smith pontoon

Nana Smith's animal hat collection
Mark, Dayton, Nick and Jeff
Fun with the Smiths again!
Our family reunion
Wesely came all the way from Florida to watch Dayton play ball.

Myah's first trip to the movie theater, we saw Night at the Museum.
More family reunion


We visited Grandma at work.
Dayton's baseball team at a graduation party, so fun
Myah kisses every fish we catch!
Mark at his awards ceremony.
Myah sititng in the new crime unit police car that daddy designed.

I am so behind in posts but oh well, I am enjoying every minute of summer while I can! Dayton has had alot of baseball games, he had a back injury but is ok now so it gave us a little break in our schedule. We had a great 4th of July. We got to see our good friends Jeff and Sherry at their cottage on Houghton Lake, we miss them so much already! Hopefully we can visit them out in Wisconsin next month. We spent time at my moms house helping her get some outside chores done. My Grandma came up for a few days with us and we so enjoy her company, she is the sweetest woman I know and Myah loved having the attention from her Grandmas. My cousin Sheri is in town from Florida with her family and they came to one of Dayton's baseball games with my Aunt and Uncle. Our good friends Kurt and Debbie invited us up to their cottage and we had a blast riding 4 wheelers, mules and go carts through the woods. Lets just say my kids have been sleeping very well lately!
We are going out on the boat today, this weather had just not been very warm yet this summer, it feels like back to school weather instead! We have been taking walks in the neighborhood at night, playing in Myah's pool during the day, jumping on the trampoline and working in my garden. I am a summer baby and something in me just craves the sunshine! I love it!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I'm so glad you guys are having such a great summer! Great pics, everyone looks like they're having fun.

Gin =)